Lesson 2.2 Lessons in Life
Lesson 2.2 > Lessons in Life
1. What do you feel when you met your friend after a long time?
உங்கள் நண்பரை நீண்ட நாட்களுக்கு பின் பார்த்தால் நீ எவ்வாறு உண்ர்வாய்?
I feel very happy
நான் மிகவும் மகிழ்ச்சி அடைவேன்
2. Building a friendship with someone is easy or difficult? Why?
மற்றவர்களோடு நட்பு கொள்ளுதல் அரிதா? எளிதா? ஏன்
It is easy. True friendship never expects anything.
அது மிகவும் எளிது. உண்மையான நட்பு எதையும் எதிர்பார்க்காது
|Bloom||come into||உள்ளே வாருங்கள்|
|Forgotten||out of mind||மனதில் இருந்து|
|Deserves||be qualified for||தகுதி பெற வேண்டும்|
A. Comprehension Questions
1. What is compared to planting a flower?
Planting a flower is compared to having a friend.
2. What does the tiniest creature need?
Even the tiniest creature needs space.
3. What do the smallest gifts deserve?
The smallest gifts deserve ‘Thank you’.
4. What will happen if you fail to give importance to others?
They will feel sad.
5. What do you learn from your lessons in life?
If we respect others, they will respect.
6. Pick and write the rhyming words from the third stanza.
Rhyming words – bad – sad
7. What is the figure of speech used in this line?
“Having a friend is like planting a flower.” Figure of speech: simile
Figures of speech
Answer the following:
1. Write a sentence using ‘as fast as the wind’.
The bird flew as fast as the wind.
2. Write a simile using the word ‘like’.
The child’s feet is soft like a flower.
3. Create a simile using the word ‘as’.
As brave as a lion.
4. What does ‘smart as a fox’ mean?
Refers to someone who is ‘Cunning’
1. Which of the given options is a Metaphor?
- Life is like a chocolate box.
- Raj is like his twin brother
- His words are pearls of wisdom.
- The bus is slow as a snail.
Ans ; His words are pearls of wisdom.
2. What does ‘The world is a stage’ mean?
The people are compared to actors and actress.
3. Identify the Metaphor in the sentence:
Her hair is always a rat’s nest in the morning.
Hair is always a rat’s nest. – Metaphor
4. Write a sentence on your own that includes a Metaphor.
He was a lion in the war
சில பயனுள்ள பக்கங்கள்