Indian Polity Question Papers
As always Indian Polity questions play a very important role in TNPSC exams.
With that in mind, we have listed the most important polity questions on this page.
That is, we have given some in the form of live questions and some in PDF format.
All the questions are compiled from 6th to 12th Samacheer Kalvi Books.
So, it would be very useful to study the lessons in school books and practice this.
Well, let’s look at the questions.
Download Indian Polity Papers PDF
|S.No||Paper Description||Download Links|
|1||Indian Polity Question Paper – 1||Download|
|2||Indian Polity Question Paper – 2||Download|
Polity Syllabus for TNPSC Group 4
Before looking at the questions, if you know the polity syllabus, you can better prepare for the exam.
The syllabus will vary depending on each exam. That means there will be more sub-topics for Group 1 exam and fewer sub-topics for Group 4 exams.
Below, you can see the polity syllabus for the Group 4 exam 2020.
- Constitution of India
- The preamble to the constitution
- Salient features of the constitution
- Union, state, and territory
- Citizenship rights and duties
- Fundamental rights, Fundamental duties
- Human rights charter
- Union legislature – Parliament
- State executive – State Legislature – assembly
- Local government – panchayat raj – Tamil Nadu –
- Judiciary in India – Rule of law/Due process of law
- Official language and Schedule-VIII
- Corruption in public life- Anti-corruption measures
- CVC, Lok-adalats, Ombudsman,
- CAG – Right to information
- Empowerment of women consumer protection forms